Refund and Returns Policy
Product Refund Policy
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations (subject to our 30-day refund window) –
- There is a technical issue with the product that we cannot resolve. First, please contact Ryelec with specific information about the technical issue. If we encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved, we will process your refund. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- You feel the product was misrepresented in the description. A product is considered “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product or you’re not using it.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software to use the product.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or you are having similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but you are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Ryelec.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Once your request for a refund is received, we will deliberate on the cause in relation to our refund policy and then notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges / Store Credit
If we are unable to process your refund as it does not fall within our refund policy, under some circumstances we may offer you a substantial discount on our other digital products we have available.
All Ryelec items available in our online store are regarded as digital goods. As such, no shipping is necessary. Items are delivered instantly upon purchase via email and are also available for download from the user account page on the Ryelec website.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.